Since we’re right in the middle of spring wedding season, I thought we should all raise a glass to the top five drunk wedding guests in cinema. Caution: they may have you re-thinking that open bar.
1. Steve Buscemi in The Wedding Singer
Well whoop-i-di-doo! Steve Buscemi steals the movie with his pathetic drunken ramblings.
2. Simon Callow as Gareth, Four Weddings and a Funeral
I assume he gets invited to so many weddings because he always brings up the level of fun. Seriously, people must call in favors to be seated at his table.
3. Jack Klugman as Mr. Patimkin, Goodbye Columbus
Perhaps my favorite sweaty, inebriated movie dad. His slightly-mentally challenged son has found someone to marry- champagne for everyone!
4. Luke Wilson as Mitch, Old School
TMI, Mitch. T.M.I.
5. Sandra Bullock as Gwen Cummings, 28 Days
Yeah…. sometimes it’s really not so fun to have a drunk wedding guest. Cute 90’s hair though!